I love Kitty! There, I said it! She is totally entertaining, creative, mad looking, crazy personality, dead-interesting to me...my kind of artist. While I know a lot of you out there loathe her, I don't care, she is a star in my opinion, not my favourite contestant, but I love her nonetheless.
Today, I'm sporting an inspired look from her X Factor 'Rock Week' performance, a look that I absolutely adored on her (I practically couldn't stop staring at her make-up), and whoever did her make-up on that day, is one amazing make-up artist!
Kitty Brucknell (X Factor UK)
While my look is not exactly the same as hers, has the same basics except the shape slightly changed and the materials used. Hope you enjoy this...
- Start with a basic cat eye look on bare eyelids, just Urban Decay's Primer Potion
- Aplly a matte black eyeshadow on a cotton bud, and start dotting the desired shape as above
- Again with the same cotton bud & black eyeshadow, start dotting in the shape (also spray the cotton bud with some water in order to get different shades on black)
- Take a clean cotton bud and apply a matte white eyeshadow, as above
(again, use this wet & dry)
- The fun part: you need black (purple-y black) & white glitter (these gorgeous ones are from StarGazer) and after applying a glitter gel over the eyeshadow, start placing these on top
And this is the look I'm sporting right this minute :)...I'm not going anywhere, but I kind of feel very rock-chick like and ready for Halloween night!
Enjoy your night everyone! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha (scary voice)