Comes in a sleek glass bottle, with a perfect pump dispenser that manages to 'free out' the actual desired amount of product. The consistency is light, milky and not your usual serum I must say. Not water-based, nor runny, but when spreaded over the bare face, it has a beauty fluid consistency (think of Olay's beauty fluids). The smell was too darn strong for my nose at the beginning (typical Lacura scent), not an unpleasant one, but quite strongly scented. However, with time, I got to enjoy the scent just as much as the serum itself (and 'males' a.k.a. 'other halves' like it too)!It's packed with a whole lot of yummy ingredients, but because I'm not an expert I will not get into this topic. It sinks immediately into the skin, leaving behind no residue whatsoever, just a softly moisturized 'baby bottom' like skin...*hmmm, is this a positive thing? I heard it is!* Let's move on people!
1. My skin has never felt better, softer and happier
2. Having oily skin is not very helpful in finding the right night-time products to suit me, and I find this serum to be excellet for calming down my skin over night (after taking off a kilo of slap...just sayin'!)
3. Excellent at diminishing the effects of old acne (on my chin, which is my main 'problematic' area)
4. I have used it for almost 4 weeks now, religiously twice a day - please see proof below
5. I already bought a 'back-up' and I am happy that I can afford one, really! *Wink*
6. I don't have any wrinkles at present, so for review purposes and not only, I sent one bottle of this to my fabulous aunt, who is 45 years old, and who is kindly going to mini-review this for me in the month to follow :)
7. I love it, love it, need it! Hopefully will never be without it! My chin and I are a very happy team right now!
First bottle, half empty after 3&half weeks of use
Retails at 4.79Euros...aha, you read that right! :)
What do you think? Do you own it, if not, will you be buying this?