1. Foundation / Concealer - Estee Lauder's Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF15 - see my previous review on it
2. Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black - a very black mascara indeed, perfect formulation, not to drying, not to watery, it lasts longer than other mascaras. I also purchased the other Voluminous in Black, but I find it to be of a very, very different formulation to this one - maybe its just me, but it either works for you or it doesn't
3. Lipstick - Revlon Matte 'Pink About It' Lipstick - Ahhh, my summer lipstick - together with all the other brights in my collection - will definitely repurchase this one when its finished!
4. Lip Conditioning - Blistex Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 9- no other treatment can sooth & nourish my lips better, without being greasy at all -
5. Eyeshadow - not a hard choice at all, very simple I might say- Stila's Pan Eyeshadow in 'Twig' - a gorgeous brown colour with golden shimmer , very smooth, very pigmented, makes my eyes look sooo amazing
6. Perfume - Hmmm, it must be Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle'
My thoughts are hooked now on Chanel's Chance Eau Tendre - I have a good feeling I will just wake up one day and decide to take advantage, yet again, of the fact that I am an adult and that I have my own money, and BUY I.T.! ha, such a material girl...
Overall I am done, obviously I love all my makeup and perfumes, but when it comes to repurchasing, ha- I dunno, I dunno! But all the above, are my 'you complete me' beauty products.
I told, now its your turn to tell. What are your most favourite makeup items?